Simp Chat itskassielee aka Kassie Wallis discussion

Happy birthday to my soulmate, @itscocostarx ♥️I just know the stars were dancing the day we met. Wherever you go, I’ll be right there beside you. Whatever you do, I’m right there doing it with you. There’s no one else I’d rather experience life with. You’ll never have to do anything alone. Even if you take your heels off and have to walk barefoot a mile through New York City, I’ll be right there with you, barefoot. From Miami, Las Vegas, Colorado, Tampa, New York City, Cabo, and Ibiza… No matter where life takes us, you’ll always be my favorite part of it♥️
1d
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaDn_zdlrJk/?hl=en&img_index=2
 
Her agency is straight out scamming right now. I paid $50 for a post that explicitly said tip me $50 and I will send you a full video. They have not done so and said they did not have it. Won't refund me. My money will go to a more honest provider
 
Hi, would it be possible to upload the video itskassielee_2025-01-14 from post #53 and the videos from #104 to another host or try bunkr again? The old link won't let me download the videos because the download fails halfway through. I also tried downloading it with JDownloader, but it says the link is corrupted. I'd appreciate it, thanks!
 
She's lesbian? or is this just a friend post. I'm asking because i want to confirm something i noticed during her lives
 
Yes, she usually swallows while deepthroating though (2 vids at least). Very hot imo, unfortunately most of her bj vids dont even have a cumshot.
 
Can you point me out some examples? I tried to find some where she does that but I really struggle to determine wether the guy cums or not
 
The best one, which I still go back to alot is where shes in an animal onesie, not sure if its posted in the thread tho.
 
I posted in the wrong thread the other day. We have seen the preview photos of her collaboration with thewildexclusive but did anyone ever see the videos? Same question about her ticket show with Alpha Luke.

Do they even exist?
 
Back
Top