I absolutely love love this genre but it's hard to find scenes where the worship lasts throughout the entire video. Usually there's a little bit of cock shock when the dick is revealed but it doesn't last longer than a few seconds. Ideally there's a compilation of multiple scenes and girls talking about dick size and how big dicks are, but here are a few favourites of mine.
Great worship from when Dayski enters the scene. Not a lot of size mentions during actual fucking but the worship section is long (hehe) and hot af. She's super expressive and I love her exaggerated reactions.
This is also my absolute top fetish. It's nearly impossible for me to get off without it. Anyway, these threads seem like they might be of interest to the others who find themselves here.
And because I'm worried that the above links to other threads won't satisfy the content requirement for Megathread posts, just because one of the threads has content:
Jenna Haze with Jack Napier. Tons of worshipping size. She's gobsmacked by his sheer length and girth and has to stop blowing him multiple times just to talk about it. She is extremely expressive and I absolutely love it. Scene is AI upscaled.
Starts off with cock shock and disbelief, followed by a very noisy blowjob. Once the fucking starts, she can't stop talking about how big his dick is and how deep he fucks her.
I'm glad studios seem to be leaning into this angle with Dayski because at least he's actually unbelievably big and would probably elicit these reactions unscripted as well.
Isis Love is absolutely enamoured by Danny D's schlong in this scene for so long. It starts off with cock shock, and then soooo much praise and size disbelief that carries into the fucking. It's her best scene. She's a bit curvier than I prefer but goddamn her worship in this scene should be the script for a bunch of scenes.
She did (basically) recreate this scene with Dayski but she's even heavier now than she was back then but her verbal worship is still top notch and maybe not as plentiful as the Danny scene there is a specific moment about 2/3rds of the way through where she just says "it's so big, it's so big, it's so fucking big, it's so fucking big"
For Monsters of Cock. The pinnacle of her wide eyed size worship and cock shock content. She's got such big expressive doe eyes and it really works for this scene. Is it fake and overexaggerated? Yup! Do I care? Nope! It's hot and it's cock shock to the highest degree.
Not the whole video but
@4:00 she's talking about how his dick is big
@11:00 when he's plowing her "oh you have a big dick for sure"
@16:00 after the guy cums and leaves, "that felt so fucking good, he definitely had a fat ass cock"
@19:30 she goes on a 2 minute rant about how much she loves big dick https://bunkr.cr/f/wzAhiRVNsAs6P
For Blacked. Scene is about a photography assistant to a woman who only takes pictures of big dicks, and there is cock shock to an absurd degree from beginning to end. She's enamoured by his size, and has cartoonish reactions from the moment it's on screen to the very end. Some of it is unbelievable (starting the measuring tape a solid 3 inches above his dick) but the effect is achieved superbly. I don't know if there is any other Blacked scene with this much cock shock. The first and 3rd parts of this series (Crushin) don't come anywhere close to this. Lily is a very pretty, petite woman who gets railed by a massive dick and she cannot stop talking about how big it is. Ticks all my boxes!
Pretty much 5 unbroken minutes of size worship starting from 5:23. Lots of comparing to her head, saying "it's so big" and variations. She really sells how much she loves his size. There's more during the fucking as well. Another great scene in the genre. Monsters of Cock has a lot in this specific niche so I'm not going to spam this thread with them unless they really stand out with how much size is mentioned. They usually have like a minute of cock shock before becoming a normal porn scene but every now and then you'll find gems like this where they go ham on size worship.
@00:02 "I found a huge one."
@07:05 "Fuck, that's a big - fuck! Fuck yeah!"
@08:28 "Holy shit... Oh yeah, that hurts so fucking good."
@15:40 "Fuck! That cock is so fucking big! Fuck!"
@17:50 "Because it's so fucking big!"
@19:37 "That was way too fucking big... I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed it."
she (Agatha Vega) praises his (Alex Jones) cock a lot and in spanish it sounds 10x hotter: https://gofile.io/d/jOXskg
btw, do you guys have any idea what Alex Jones did to fix his erections? I remember his videos with karla kush back in the day and I went to check other older videos and it was rare to see him at 100% like he is on all scenes, all the time now