Don’t buy from this bitch, says to send 800 for “super vip” after your 200 for “vip” just for getting a chance to see pussy, this agency is so full of shit
She just said she’s selling a BG sextape for 25 but I really doubt it and know it’s probably a scam. Anyone else ever buy something like this and know if it’s legit?
I joined her free trial (I know dumb mistake) and right now, she is trying to get me to buy 10 pics and 2 videos for $60 for a spicy bundle for tits. Definitely not worth it.
I just discovered this chick. The only insight so far is she now lives or used to live in the same town as me. She shops at the same mall, and I know most of the hoods where she films short clips. I haven’t had the chance to venture into her PPV stuff yet but if she is agency run, she isn’t worth the effort.
She's not worth the effort. 100% agency run and when she does respond herself, it's idiocy.
All she's shown for *years* is her tits, in the same way, never anything remotely sexual. New content is few and far between and she overcharges for the worthless content she does have.
Confirmed from her that its just her riding him with her underwear on and his pants on. When I brought up actual sex, blowjobs, etc, she didn't send any links -- she's got no content like that, clearly.
Just discovered her today. Was really hoping for some b/g stuff because she's super hot
Unfortunately as long as the scams keep working she's going to keep doing them. The only way things will change is if people catch on to the scam and she starts losing money.
Yeah, I can't believe people actually pay for the shit she's been doing for the past few years. It's so much worse than everything else out there, cute face or nah.
She did completely change how she was doing shit in December, Doherty musta been trying things out. Sent super cheap bundles with decent content. Went back to $150+ bundles again earlier this year though.