Did anyone else receive this message? According to the translator, I think it says he's offering all his videos for $600. This is really good; I'll write to him to negotiate a lower price.
Idk bro go for it. I got these 2 also. She definitely could be lying. I tried contacting gabriela the twin who's on the website but she doesnt reply. You be the judge. If you trust the link from the group lemme know. Maybe its an ex with vids of them worst case scenario.
Just asked her on her live JUST now. My boy translated for me lol. She said she wouldn't do something like that cause she has 2 daughters blah blah blah. But she deleted my comments and muted me. Idk fellas y'all decide.
Madorako you can smd. Weird ahh ho. talking bout ruining everything meanwhile im the only one who bought and posted. Ef me if I try to make sure my money isn't being wasted. Your welcome ive shared. So like I said. Smd