Request Instagram Snapchat Iamjeminijael / Jemini Jael / Jemsoraw

She posted earlier she had a private story on snap? Is it scam?
 
just saw it, i slid up and asked her what she be postin so if its good i’ll prolly take one for the team
 
she aint adding me back so my message cant go through smb else gotta try
 
Shes slow

How can we send you the screenshot if you haven’t added us back
 
im saying bruh i been tryna get in theres over 40 mfs innat shi she posted the views
 
It came from the Snapchat, which was posted on her Instagram account initially, which isnt perfect but its close. It's a verified OF, so they at least checked her ID and whatnot.
Still though at 30 bucks a month, that's not even worth my time. I'll probably sub after there's been more than 3 posts
I was on the snapchat for awhile, but she'd never send a verification photo or video so take from that what you will. So I'm not even sure if that's actually her or not.
 
IMG_5489a1495c9e63023b68.jpg
 
Back
Top