img2vid How to generate img2vid with low vram ? Templates and prompts, alternatives and faceswap ?

GabeUnplugged

Lurker
Joined
Jun 14, 2026
Posts
3
Reaction score
0
I've been using motionmuse.ai, unlucid.ai and playbox to generate img2vid. I've also tried generating locally using comfyui but the results weren't great and took over an hour to generate each. What other options are there ? Most threads here are either outdated or generate locally
 
It shouldn't take that long if you have a GPU with decent VRAM and not going for some crazy resolution size. Try going into Nvidia panel -> 3D settings and put CUDA - sysmem fallback policy to "prefer no sysmem fallback"
 
I'm always referring people to pixaroma's channel on yt. He has a pretty simple workflow that probably takes a min for every sec rendered, you just have to add your LORAs. I recommend DR34ML4Y and lightx2v.
 
A naked 20 year old blond blue eyed woman with long hair and beautiful natural boobs sists on the floor and says into the camera: " Use LTX 2.3 in Wan2GP in Pinokio lil gup. It runs on 8 gigabytes and can create longer clips like this in only 5 minutes."
 
thanks, seems promising. just spent 5 hrs trying to set it up and didnt work yet... will see if i try again next time
 
The video still has the metadata. You can drag it onto the Load settings From media File / Json /Zip area at the bottom of the wan2gp user interface and it will change all the settings. I used the better female nudity Lora from Civit ai for this one.
 
Back
Top