Fantia Asian Japanese Home Tutor Nene 家庭教師ねね

monaindex

Lurker
Joined
Apr 12, 2024
Posts
6
Reaction score
0
Videos from her two highest tiers for September 2023, enjoy!
It wouldn't let me make an account on jpg4 so couldn't upload photos, I do have some of her other backpages I can upload later, thanks!
https://gofile.io/d/KM5wot
 

If you have any backpages or going to buy her membership, shoot me a DM!
 
Finally able to create jpg4, here's the photos from her two highest tiers for September 2023, enjoy!
 
2023 April 23P + 5V (6,000 yen tier only)
She is pretty expensive, so if you plan on getting any of the other back issues please share them.
Just so y'all are aware though, they're temporarily suspending Visa and Mastercard payment methods as of today, so I'll be missing next month, and won't be able to get any more back issues in the meantime.

https://bunkr.si/a/V8Vx0sLL
I'll upload this month's issue after it's over.
 
main_94e7ed6a-d00b-46d3-a901-5d87e57a981d8c7c54eac579d909.jpg

main_a9a3f852-374f-4eca-b595-cfc0dae99e1ec4f22418256d43d5.jpg

main_ae283047-aada-46bd-980c-92300ca417c8745d5b442b386fdb.jpg

main_c9890e36-3021-42f2-acfa-df47acf0a08a406f17126e7bc2db.jpg

main_e9e51d15-bf2a-4141-bf25-13c73a26309d10c1dff7a11c1315.jpg

main_e1967a6d-c3e1-460d-aae5-9bfa59091d9010997f4e46d86d89.jpg

main_08031459-5a08-4d25-a35d-61867c804f283081d4cf096140c4.jpg

Does anyone know why she deleted her previous Fantia submissions? They are no longer available for purchase.
 
Back
Top