Some of her old tiktok videos that I saved, unfortunately I don't have her other deleted ones. They were posted on her subreddit but the subreddit was deleted for being unmoderated
This girl was (and still is) SOOOOOOO hot! She's worked out a ton and lost a lot of weight, supposedly in part because she wanted to reduce how huge her boobs were, but she's still incredible. I say "was" simply because her TikTok days were so crazy and erotic, but she's erased that part of her history for the most part.
I could never really be sure whether she was actually lonely or just teasing, actually horny or just playing, actually crazy (like, really... mentally ill) or just an artiste. Not sure if she's a clothing designer, artist, model, or porn star as she could be any or all of these things.
Anyway, here's a BUNKR with pretty much everything I've been able to scrounge up from the internet, all in one place: https://bunkr.cr/a/2tq30EUs