MEGATHREAD! Latina Hispanic / Latina Women who love BBC

Leif2600

Lurker
Joined
Mar 13, 2024
Posts
381
Reaction score
0
A thread dedicated to Hispanic / Latina Women who love BBC
I'll start...
Michi.os
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/109022/
vB4ZgJYV91f688fddd6a30af.jpg

qhCbDmW95bd8c0d0573701eb.jpg

Hot-Latina-MichiOs-XZVvWhvG7db16ca89e907286.jpg

Hot-Latina-MichiOs-FiULMQ4E18e38566d56aaabd.jpg

Hot-Latina-MichiOs-WE8vMEP864f06b3da46e4357.jpg

hotbbcwife


BlackenLuv / BlackenLatina
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/126645/
 
I made this thread of this guy who has hundreds of good videos with Latinas but can't really find anyone who posts his stuff hopefully someone post more of his stuff
 

Freaksexn


692710874967711745.jpg


I have one to add! A Tiny Petite Latina who doesn't have many videos with BBC but clearly LOVES them. She surrenders heavily to them during her scenes and it's so good to watch. Hopefully we can convince her to collab with more BBC. She hasn't filmed with one in about a year I think but what she already has is great in my opinion.
Content Thread
Some gifs of my favorite positions with her. She's very passionate and very easily manhandled.

ezgif_7456f4718cf25.gif

ezgif_2304b4e0b09031e0.gif

ezgif_277d13a5ca0feb71.gif

ezgif_22c56a8625d4d208.gif

ezgif_2cab4b5efad54ccf.gif

ezgif_2f4eb601c9ae4ca1.gif

ezgif_667d8598258dc405.gif

ezgif_679109dbd2fe2263.gif

ezgif_29b40b600de99a73.gif

 
CosmicStella
https://simpcityopen.com/threads/15928/

BG Ft. Misterblack30cm:
Another BG BBC:
&
RootsGaia

https://simpcityopen.com/threads/214942/

BG Ft. HornyHorsee - Colegiala Putita Pt. 1
BGG Ft. LunitaGalactica & HornyHorsee
BG Ft. HornyHorsee - Anal
BG Ft. HornyHorsee - Estrenando el Regalo
&
Veda Taylor

https://simpcityopen.com/threads/53449/

BG Ft. BlackstarXXX - Petite NYC Slut Enjoys Rough Fuck By BBC
BG NastyfliXXX - Anal Session
BBBGG CoozHound Ft. Vixen Vanity & D Ruff & Tae Lit & Black Christ - 5 Way Interracial BBC Fuck Party
BG SubSluts
BG FreakMobMedia - That Super Freak
BG iAmateursXXX - Ft. D Ruff
 
Back
Top