Simp Chat HIBA | HibaKhirat | BebiHiba - Discussion Thread

she has some unreal tits, so dense and at the same time natural
 
maybe the best tits I've ever seen. are we confident that they're natural?
 
You could try and ask her on insta but I think she has already stopped lol (please prove me wrong :COPIUM:)
 
Calling it now: she's going to get a reduction. I'm already mentally preparing myself for it. Tits that perfect are not long for this world. Hope we at least get a good amount of content out of her before then.
 
I think it's pretty safe to assume she's no longer selling. I DMed her on Instagram just saying "do you sell any content?" and got blocked.
 
There was an instagram screenshot of her story where she said she is not selling any content the next day after the video was leaked… so yes its over
 
Back
Top