Simp Chat Hentaiedxxx/ Parasitedxxx/ Futanarixxx/Vored/ Smokinghawt/voodoo/ Freeze/ Plants vs. Cunts

I really like that they are doing stuff that is more out there, but I do not get the Freeze Fetish. Smoking isn't for me but I can at least somewhat understand it, but the Freeze stuff you may as well have a doll there instead of a person.
 
Only interested in Hentaied, Vored and, mainly, Parasited. Because of the theme and because i like spit fetish. It's actually slime, not spit, but the effect is similar. I'm surprised they haven't released a line dedicated to it. From Romero's previous works and from most of his videos you can see that he is into it. I hope he'll consider it in the future.
 
Can someone to upload the Layla scarlett and penny park Parasited video
 
I like Freeze - Breast Pump. Sadly, the lactation is fake. I wish more Freeze content had lactation involved. Real lactation would be really nice.
 
Completely dissapointed with all the alternative channels opened. Hentaied and Parasited are still great, but the others just don't work for me. And on top of that, they make the two main channels update less frequently.
 
+1 . When it got published first i was so hyped. At first it was decent I cant say its bad but still no improvement on "MAIN" context. They just spread genre and same mid quality. Dissapointment for me as well.
 
looks like they changed the website so you can't see what the new scenes are
 
Back
Top