Simp Chat Heidy Pino [(HeidyPino.com)/TeenMarvel/George-Models] Discussion

ZuriPatch

Lurker
Joined
Feb 17, 2026
Posts
14
Reaction score
0
The TeenMarvel (TM) thread is too general.
Main thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/9169/
The issue is that it includes too many models and trying to converse about them is lost in the noise when your focus comes to Heidy Pino. She used to be attached directly to the brand (TM, George-Model [GM], and others that should not be mentioned), but she is more or less on her own now with her own dedicated site (heidypino.com), and her content costs way more than anyone else on TM's lists (on average). Anyway, since she has her own breakaway site, and creating this thread will help prevent the pollution from occurring in the other thread(s), here we are.
 
Guess I could be wrong, but I thought TM was controlling her .com, not her?
 
They are, as well as Leidy Cano's, but it's managed remotely since TM is based in Europe and they're in Colombia
 
I can't recall which studio she was with before she had her own site. But she is so damn hot now, she's put on a little weight since then and it suits her so well.
 
she got a lil cult following that justify the shit releases no matter what, sometimes i wonder if those 3-4 individuals are real or just made up. Best advice save money. At this point not even the sales are worth it.
 
plenty .5-1sec nip slips for $30+, finesse queen :WeSmart:
 
I've never paid a dime cause I'm still waiting for her to do anything that is worth money. Being that it's been 12 years and nothing....stick a fork in her....shes done!
 
Does anyone know where she does these live streams, like the one in the link I posted as an example? It must be exclusive and require paid access, and it's very clear that she's posing at the request of someone watching. I also wonder who's filming, if it's just her and the photographer, and if anything has happened between them during these sessions. It's very arousing to imagine that; I'd love to see more live streams like that from her. https://bunkr.cr/f/WngBRFh86HIW4
 
From her MarvelFans account. $20 s month. Nothing happens with her photographer
 
Watching her live streams, I realize she's very naughty. She has a knack for being sensual and obedient. I think she would be willing to do more hardcore content, but maybe because of her boyfriend, now husband, and family, she hasn't evolved to that point.
 
Of course it would be for money, and just so you know, in some sets and videos her panties are wet.
 
She's married and has been with the guy for a while afaik, and he hasn't done her on cam yet. So I wouldn't hold your breath.
 
dude Heidy sucks, save your money. Her streams are trash, based of the streams that are already leaked. Her last 7 updates all dodo.
 
Yeah pretty much all the sets have been the same as of late. Sheer with a couple of slips and lots of handbra or small shiny stick ons covering her nipples. The “ok” sets are much higher priced but even those are the same.
Shame she won’t go nude. Folks at marvel pretty much hint that she never will.
I’m pretty sure she was going at least the topless route before she joined up with marvel.
 
Such a damn shame. Her body is fantastic. I will never understand why she never went topless, like she always wears lingerie and stuff which is very revealing. She's almost naked in most sets. Soo stupid
 
Back
Top