Simp Chat hayleebooo16 hayleehood littlemsboo Discussion Chat

Funny enough I think the content only got good after the kid. More explicit, great lives.
BUT THESE FUCKING PRICES ARE OUTRAGEOUS
 
If you want to hear a podcast between two of the women with the worst pricing on Onlyfans I have ever seen
Haylee & Karlye have started a podcast
 
I'm not usually this guy, but...does EVERYONE need to have one of these things? lmao
 
its not gonna last long, the amount of women who support them are very small and not enough to warrant continuing a podcast. Most people who try to pod give up quickly because the views don't match the time put in. Most don't wanna get through the growing pains part.
 
Where are her old lives from OF. Came across them once in a telegram but I can’t find them again , almost impossible
 
Ppl in the tread be posting the weirdest shit but then ask for content. We have ppl posting OF content but havent recorded ANY of the lives. Make that make sense. The part of the live i posted was cuz i had to actually sub then record
 
So a big reason is just the file size and housing them places. It’s relatively easy and simple to post a 4 minute PPV but uploading a 2GB live somewhere takes a bit of effort
 

This is why I hate when girls switch their content models and hire people to handle their messages. My entire inbox is filled with content I’ve already bought/ seen and there’s no way to tell the difference without wasting money
 
the weird part is these agencies/managers think these messages sound sexy lol
 
The sheer number of messages these agencies send is staggering. Following like 5 or 6 of these women turns into logging on and seeing 10 messages a piece. There’s no way this is making them more money
 

Unless they start sucking & fucking on this podcast I really couldn’t care less who they bring on.
 
No DRM but don't buy her content. It's way over priced for what you get. She also sends out repost and will only admit to it when you ask. She is a scammer.
 
Back
Top