Simp Chat Hannah Becker / Hannahbecks / hannahbeckss / becksshannah / Hannahbecker Discussion Thread

loom9er

Lurker
Joined
Feb 21, 2024
Posts
35
Reaction score
0
Hey all,
I noticed there was no discussion thread to her and there were some unanswered questions in the content thread.
Wanted to discuss these questions and share some thoughts.
Hannah Becker Content Thread
 
Thanks
I hope that she release more spicy vids, preferably b/g.
I wonder if she has got any experience so far?
 
We can only speculate at this point.
Pics / Vids: Yeah, she probably has some. As far as I know most of her content (at least the vids) are PPV and there aren't many leaks so far.
Experience: We can't say for sure but my personal guess would be yes. One of her stories stated the she is willing to meet and date their OF subscribers so yeah, she probably has done some things.
Someone in the content thread mentioned sex tapes with Egon Kowalski, but I don't know anything about that.
 
Indeed, the meet and greet part she did from the beginning.
I stated that about Kowalski. I remember a story where the two met, maybe half a year ago? I don't know if there was actually a collab.
Let's dig deeper.
 
Maybe Egon said something about a collab? Who knows... But they probably would have announced something. It would be a huge cash cow for her to actually do bg content.
She has an amazing body, she would look so hot getting fucked.
 
Did anyone talk to her on OF? I get this feeling that she's not the one who's messaging there. Also she said she's 1.63. Somehow she looks taller
 
Maybe she uses an agency now... Would explain why she mas so many IG accounts... She has had like 10 already or even more... First it was basically only the same reel style over and over again.
 
I think she definitely uses agency, i don't know whether she's really 1.63 or not. The things that made me uncomfortable are; she's online 24 hours. She never sends custom pics/vids, voiceovers, she doesn't do facetime. And she said she'd send me custom minimum for 2000$ for the most basic things.
 
Oh didn't know that reel. Maybe there will be a future OF collab... Who knows, would be nice some girl on girl.
WTF happened with all the videos in the main thread, One day there were like 4,5 new ones and few minutes later they were all gone... :/
 
That’s because people would realize she doesn’t speak a single word of German.
 
For all we know she could be german. She had some Insta Reel Collabs with Fabienne. They went to the Oktoberfest together.
 
Well, at this point it's kind of like herpes, you can't get rid of her haha.
 
Does someone have the videos which where uploaded and basically insta deleted? Seemed like a few...
 
To tap into new markets. I’m curious whether the “UCLA girl,” just like the “German girl,” will continue posting photos from Polish or Czech hotel rooms.
 
Does anyone know where we can find her OF content I used to use a forum with the initials CF but her thread got delete and they haven’t made a new one somehow tho her previous thread was relatively active
 
You could try the SM Forum but they don't have that much... Maybe you will find maybe 1,2 pictures which aren't here but they really have nothing new. Don't know why they deleted some of her videos here in SC ...
 
Yeah I’m absolutely gutted, I used to go to CF every now and then and it was updated daily with new stuff from her OF but it got deleted somehow and I know most of the content from this forums thread came from CF as well
 
Back
Top