Simp Chat Haliey Welch (the Hawk Tuah girl)

Brother just look up some Australian chicks in this forum. They have tan lines and are way hotter than this scamming girl
 
To each their own everyone finds diffrent things attractive 🤷‍♂️ whats the diffrence either one your not going to be able to get with its just a fantasy lol
 
You almost feel bad. Like dang I guess I’ll buy it she’s so desperate.

Then you remember. She scammed people out of millions.
 
why does that pic with her in a black bikini top have a thousand likes? am i missing something?
 
I dont think so, she had fairly big tits to start with .. its probably lighting or camera angles
 
Let's hope not. sick and tired of woman getting boob job just because there favorite actress get lot of attention for there fake boobs that once there older gonna be all saggy
 
It doesn't matter. At all. She's NEVER showing her tits. You're all trippin.
 
Back
Top