Simp Chat Haliey Welch (the Hawk Tuah girl)

He probably means that poor picture she posted, he's just probably making a joke that even that was poor lol
 
Unless there’s slips or something, there’s absolutely no point for them to post standard posts and stories.
 
Agreed. Obviously this chicks money train is slowing down. Maybe the feet guys stopped paying. Its pretty easy to say shes never showin when shes making bank. Truth is she is v-e-r-y slowly coming along. But , for her, thats just a full body bathing suit or some cleavage. She will milk every stage but I would still bet against her ever even popping a nip.
 
Since Chelsea is opening a Fanfix(?) page, I think there might be some collab between them. No G/G. But we can dream, right?
 
for the 4567th time, fanfix does not allow nudity. so long as they're on that platform, nothing will happen
 
She looks like she’s about to be B L A C K E D in those balcony photos
 
Could someone with more skills than me identify how much fakeness here cause otherwise her overall body looks better than I anticipated?
 
She's certainly taking her time, but glad she's showing some boobs. Now for some handbra and ass pics.
 
Nah... never gonna happen. She's been posting bikini pics for a while now
:COPIUM:
 
I don’t know lately it seems a bit more “sexual” for her. And them tan lines looked amazing
 
Back
Top