Request GW Archive request thread

qwertyfax3

Lurker
Joined
Sep 13, 2022
Posts
14
Reaction score
0
I have premium membership for gonewildarchive for a few more days, link any users you want a content rip of and I'll upload it. Sorry if this is the wrong forum mods I couldnt find anything.
 
Maybe try Unicorn_Booty? i have quite a lot of her already downloaded I just was curious if gwarchive had any more stuff.

Thanks for albuquerquepeachy btw! I was coming here just now to check if she had a thread
 



macy_cakes and rosiethehoue just empty profiles, maybe you put the wrong links




Sorry for the delay, I was busy the last few days. I included the download links in a .txt file for some of the profiles if you want to download yourself, for others I couldnt because you're limited to 6 profile link downloads and 3 zip downloads a day. Let me know if any links are wrong or private.
 
Back
Top