Seen this video of a muscular cosplayer dressed as Grace Howard going around.
Searching aroudn I'm not findign too much. The aggount shown on the Grace video unfortunately leads to a private tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@gtzmmm
But I did at least find a few other videos of her here, seemingly all pulled from Tiktok.
If anybody has more solid links/content of her I'd love to see!
Hi there! So I got a link to some of her stuff in here. https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=Shāyú jīmù(gtznmm)
I am adding a couple of thumbnails and her Yelan video from the site. The site has other cosplayers and muscular girls in general.
Note: My account is new so this post might get stuck in the moderation filter.
I will try to upload more videos. She is cool!
All of her images from https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=Shāyú jīmù(gtznmm)
as of September 06 2024, 12:18AM my local time.
That is site that has more muscular girls and muscular girl cosplays. She has a total of 66 posts there. So have fun OP.
GMT:
6:17 PM
Thursday, September 5, 2024
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
I will hopefully upload the videos tomorrow.
Images: https://goonbox.cr/a/Yg57G9
There you go. people! All of her videos and Images from the website: https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=Shāyú jīmù(gtznmm)
A total of 66 posts:
Local Time: 10:45 AM September 06, 2024
GMT:
4:46 AM
Friday, September 6, 2024
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Note: I am still getting used to the site, so this post might show up late due to moderation having to manually allow it. New account and all.
Note 2: I am having to break the post because it won't allow me to upload more than 6 of media.
Alright that is the last of them. All images in one place Images: https://goonbox.cr/a/Yg57G9
All of the videos of her in a saint2 album: https://saint2.su/a/iIAf6qgnNF1
There you go. people! All of her videos and Images from the website: https://www.girlswithmuscle.com/images/?name=Shāyú jīmù(gtznmm)
A total of 66 posts:
Local Time: 10:45 AM September 06, 2024
GMT:
4:46 AM
Friday, September 6, 2024
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Note: I am still getting used to the site, so this post might show up late due to moderation having to manually allow it. New account and all.
Note 2: I am having to break the post because it won't allow me to upload more than 6 of media.