Request Reddit Asian gracepdu / gracedpu / grace dabato


Got this a long time ago from her for like 50 dollars sorry for low quality its a snapchat screenshot
 
b49zcvorqvy.png

queen is back :pogU:
 
If u mean "constantly deleting her socials monthly" then yes shes dry :KEKW:
anyway here is another
j7mmcn8xo97.png
 
Here is her very 3 early photos in the days when she posted asking if anyone wanted her snap for $$ because she needed money for college. These were posted by her at age 18. I think she looked cuter when she was younger. You can reverse the second image and it shows that it was 6 years ago.
These photo is when she was 18. She's now 24. If she posted back in 2020 again, she was 20.

Hate to also burst the bubble, but this is the original photo down here for that nude deepfake photo. Same face, but looks like it was edited a little bit, that's why the earphone wires are different, but I'm 99.99% sure this is the original photo.

If anyone has any of her active social if she still has any, that'll be great.
 
Definitely 100% her because I remember I saved her photo when she posted it because I thought she was cute at the time. People do look different between when aging between 18 to 24 now. Looks like she was still going through her phase. That's why I think she looked better when she was younger.
 
But it straight up doesn't look like what she looks like now :ddHuh:. Just look at her socials.
 
Back
Top