Request Instagram Fansly goldnarrow_

Just did, and she’s not stupid pricey either, we’ll see how the content is though
 
i might for her. She is quite cool and even if it doesn't have any lewds, would be worth it for the spicy(ish) cosplay and support her directly.
 
I think she'll do lewd, she mentioned learning shibari in comments on her latest insto post. Not sure if we'll get actual nude and highly doubt we'll see anything hardcore
 
Agreed - we’ll get some solid lewd cosplay and boudoir photos, but I highly doubt anything more than that.
 
Part 2/2 of the Black Lace Portfolio, this is my favorite outfit
Cheeky Black Lace outfit
 
Was it a fever dream was there a post saying she was doing nudes now?
 
“Happy Wednesday!
Okay I know posting across all platforms has been spotty at best, good news is that I'm hiring a PA/Manager to keep me in order:) Posts on this account will be daily starting next week.
Additionally, feet pictures and a select few full frontal photos will be available at that time, as well as any of my lingerie sets are available for purchase on a first-come-first-serve basis. Thank you so much for your patience and patronage and I look forward to getting you consistent content!
Red Lighting Nude photo available for Shimmering and Sparkling tiers <3
Subscribe to have access to this content!”
From her Feb 26, 2025 post
 
I asked for pricing in pics. $35 for "standard posed frontal" and $40 for "soapy"
 
Yeah a little much and I'm thinking she's going to do a handbrake not showing anything really
 
I actually asked for clarification on that cuz I expected the same, she said "my arms are at my sides and my legs crossed" and can confirm, it's titties and just obstructing any pussy
 
New Topless Content available for purchase through DMs wearing this outfit;)
2 photos - $40 through tip or unlockable content
10 second video bouncing - $55 through tip or unlockable content
 
Back
Top