Cum Slut Encouragement You want to eat your cum for me, you've tried it before but you couldn't make it. I won't let you get away this time bitch.
Start the clip and look into my eyes, you will eat it for me today, finally checking that box, finally doing it and pleasing me.
It's not disgusting, don't worry bitch boy, it's gonna feel too good to be true and at the end you'll even be called my cum slut. The desire of being my good cum slut that you have in your heart is growing each day more and more, you can't not listen to your heart and such nasty sexual fantasies.
Make me proud of calling you My good Cum Slut. https://pixeldrain.com/u/cTdFzDgg
Censored Pussy for beta loser - 1080p, 2.2 GB Ok ok beta bitch, you win....I will let you worship my pussy naked. You begged so hard, so long that I feel sorry for you. I feel so sorry that life is so unfair, that you've been born as a reject. Still can't believe you never touched a girl and felt her sweet, wet pussy in her panties, here is something to make you feel better.
Does my short skirt arouse you? Already touching your rejected beta cock as you peek at my panties? Oh, then when I slide down these panties you risk to explode as your eyes see my perfect pink pussy.
Wow, you truly think I would let you see it uncensored? Pussy is not for losers, stick your face into your screen for my pixelated pussy beta.
See? You are so so close and yet so far away for pussy, holy & superior pussy. It hurts so bad and it feels so good at the same time to jerk your rejected cock for my censored pussy, this is exactly what you deserve, totally denial even in porn. https://pixeldrain.com/u/54d2uHRy
Goddess Yata - Pathetic Loser Mockery 2160p - 2.23GB You're a compulsive masturbator! So fucking pathetic, your worthless beta dick gets excited when I start mocking you and humiliate you. You're a desperate hand fucker, pumping and pumping to humiliation until your eyes roll to the back of your head and you drool all over yourself like an idiot.
You never hesitate to show how big of a pathetic loser you are, do it again, make me laugh as you jerk off loser! https://pixeldrain.com/u/i2V8Tkpc
Goddess Yata - Sissygasm 1080p - 1.04 GB You’ve come a long way since we started making you a sissy slut. I believe it’s time to finally let you have a sissygasm, something you haven’t experience before. It’s just another way for you to prove yourself to me, even if it’s something so kind of me like an explosive orgasm.
For the playtime today I want you to have all your favorite sex toys, anal plug or anal vibrator, your favorite dildo and a vibrator for that clitty of yours. You will be a silent bitch today, not one word will come out of your mouth, your eyes will talk to me, the intense pleasure and the desperate desire of cumming will be on your whorish paint face. https://pixeldrain.com/u/A3woA4ev
Goddess Yata - Stupid Loser Humiliation JOI 1080p - 1.98 GB I'm not surprised you're here. You need hot, cruel, bratty girls to humiliate you! You're an idiot, a pathetic jerkaholic loser, my words turn your inferior loser cock on and makes you wanna wank it so bad. This is the only attention you receive from women, how pathetic.
You're such a disappointment, wank it while I bully you imbecile, once again you prove your sex life is fucking your hand for hot online bullies. https://pixeldrain.com/u/R96X98rZ
Goddess Yata - Extreme verbal humiliation - 1080p - 1.22 GB
I'm going to be honest with you, totally honest about what I think about you loser. Mean, brat, hot girls turn you so on, I already know you want to beat that loser dick to verbal humiliation! It doesn't matter how mean I am to you, how much I destroy you with my cruel and truthful words, your pathetic dick always get hard in front of Me. https://pixeldrain.com/u/nVGb9Gxh
Goddess Yata - 5 Humiliation Tasks - 1080p - 908 MB Time to put on a little show for my entertainment loser. I created 5 humiliation tasks for a beta bitch like you. This is what you deserve and the only use you have , my bitch boy, ready to humiliate and degrade yourself in front of me anytime. This is your dream, isn't it? Being my bitch boy, doing everything I say, accepting any humiliation and degradation task I give you just to make me happy. At least an ugly pathetic loser is good at something. https://pixeldrain.com/u/fq425MqA
Re-posting this as all my posts in this thread were lost in the recent crash: Censored Pussy for beta loser - 1080p, 2.2 GB Ok ok beta bitch, you win....I will let you worship my pussy naked. You begged so hard, so long that I feel sorry for you. I feel so sorry that life is so unfair, that you've been born as a reject. Still can't believe you never touched a girl and felt her sweet, wet pussy in her panties, here is something to make you feel better.
Does my short skirt arouse you? Already touching your rejected beta cock as you peek at my panties? Oh, then when I slide down these panties you risk to explode as your eyes see my perfect pink pussy.
Wow, you truly think I would let you see it uncensored? Pussy is not for losers, stick your face into your screen for my pixelated pussy beta.
See? You are so so close and yet so far away for pussy, holy & superior pussy. It hurts so bad and it feels so good at the same time to jerk your rejected cock for my censored pussy, this is exactly what you deserve, totally denial even in porn. https://pixeldrain.com/u/54d2uHRy