Request OnlyFans ManyVids Twitter / 𝕏 Goddess Tina / GoddessTina1 / TheGoddessTina

The video got removed. She was selling all the time unfinished clip, until I wrote to her that the video is not finished, after that I wrote I was thinking for refund, but it's alright that you would just replace the video as you said that you will be filming again as you have script. After that she got really angry that I want refund, even though I not requested it, just said I was thinking.
Someone sells a video that is unfinished and no one gets upset, but when you think about refund, she gets upset because we violated her emotional line or something, cringe.
Download/View Link: GoddessTina1 - Risk It All Whisper JOI Game
Sincerely,
Red Hat Adolf XIV.
 
vlcsnap-00015dcd350994db0e387.jpg

vlcsnap-0001635e68bbf2f2112ff.jpg

iWantGoddessTina1-Goddesstina1---Bi-Cuckold-Conditioning-Worship-His-Bulge3058a218e40b361f.jpg

Link:[iWantGoddessTina1] Bi-Cuckold Conditioning Worship His Bulge
 
One Time Only CEI
Published: Aug 6, 2024
Description:
You know why you're here.
You've always struggled with the thought of swallowing your own load for the first time. The moment you cum, it all changes, your desire fades away and your perception becomes clouded. But I plan on turning you on so badly that you won’t be able to run away this time. I promise you it's one time only. You don’t have to make it a habit, and you don't need to swallow it all if it's too much. Just one lick, for Me. That's all I ask.
Prove that you can really follow My commands.
 
Back
Top