ManyVids Goddess Kiki | BaddiBrattyKiki | CultofKikii

769aaede9448340e3ad6789be0b138f38f773ee1092016a5.gif

BrattyKiki - Gooner school Part 1
I want to turn you into a tongue hanging out, dumb and weak little porn addict. Stripping away your dignity and your will power and turning you into a dumb leaking zombie. It will take a lot of practice, willpower and most of all a whole lot of training before you’ll reach this super status of zombie brain BUT I’ll have you feel and look as if you been going for hours on end, spiralling deep and out of control. Forgetting about the existence of the rest of world. There’s so much room for you to learn and grow.. you haven’t seen the bottom of your addiction yet and I’m going to drag you there and keep you there LOL!
XMEGADRIVE
 
femdom-joi[.]com/?s=BrattyKiki
I hope this woman never has an emergency landing in Tehran, or Birmingham lol
 
Back
Top