Request OnlyFans Twitter / 𝕏 Latina godcleo/ demoniax/ demonaixvip/ queen cleo

bought a majority of her clips and she's so fucking amazing that i've started messaging her on LF, hoping she doesn't legit destroy my life lmao
 
Bro, why not share a few of her clips with the community? :pepoLove:
 
Maybe possibly in the future but this thread would have to show life cus too many threads got nothing but moochers who expect one person to make the payments for everyone rather than it being collaborative. Also we're kinda cool and I don't do doms dirty when they give me lots of attention and listen to what I like. When they don't treat me like a typical sub, I won't leak them like i would a typical SW. That and I tend to only leak big doms who wouldn't really be losing funds like that
 
lol bro did all that talking then ended up uploading nothing but leftovers
 
At least he posted something. All i c u doing is bragging u have everything but not sharing anyhting, just hating on people that do. Ive seen u do this in multiple threads. Claiming that if someone shares u would do the same but you never follow through. Dont complain whilst NOT SHARING!! The only thing you can do is worry about yourself and try to set an example. so share and people will follow eventually
 
So if I don't post then how did I rack up all the likes? Clearly you noticed me not posting on threads where most don't post but maybe you should check my profile before you speak, I actually upload a lot and its always a high quality FULL LENGTH clip when I do so I have more than enough room to talk shit to someone who started talking shit to me first. I was posting as an example on Kay savage thread for quite awhile and no one ever joined in so thats just not true. If ppl feel they can get something for nothing then thats what most r gonna do until they realize the thread will fail like so many others. And lastly unlike most of y'all im actually buying the new clips myself and uploading them, not just recycling clips I've found online, especially old ones
 
YOU’RE FILTH BENEATH MY FEET
You don’t deserve to see my feet… but I let you—just to humiliate you.
This video is f pure degradation: full focus on my perfect soles while I tear your ego apart with cruel, explicit, relentless insults.
I crush your fantasies, laugh at your desperation, and remind you exactly what you are: a pathetic, addicted freak crawling for feet you’ll never touch.
No praise. No mercy. Just verbal abuse, humiliation, and domination.
You’re not here to enjoy.
You’re here to suffer for me.
Good boys use my MARKUP CODES
♡ MORE4CLEO (+50% MARKUP)
♡ MONEY4CLEO (+200% MARKUP)
♡ BESTBOY (+500% MARKUP)
♡ ILOVECLEO (+1000% MARKUP)
Follow me on twitter for more obsession @GODCLEO
Tip Me and send Me gifts on my wishlists:
♡ THRONE: @URGODCLEO
♡ YOUPAY: @GODCLEO
♡ ALL MY LINKS ON GODCLEO . COM
Don't stop there go binge all my videos
Source: https://iwantclips.com/store/1276137/godcleo/5577736/YOURE-FILTH-BENEATH-MY-FEET
==================================================
FUEL YOUR FEET ADDICTION
Imagine me pressing my sole against your face right now…
sStep-Mothering you…
blocking out the world, until it’s just me… my scent… my skin… You’d inhale like your life depended on it. Because in your twisted little world… it does. I could ruin you with a single toe. And you’d love it.
use my MARKUP codes 2 be a good boy: +20% --- Spoil \\ +50% --- Cleo\\ +100% --- wallet \\ and use GoBroke if you want to be my favorite \\ send Me gifts www.godcleo.com
Source: https://iwantclips.com/store/1276137/godcleo/5520106/FUEL-YOUR-FEET-ADDICTION
https://bunkr.ws/f/3yiKlF27wzdwi
https://bunkr.si/f/foJlYP0JP9aBU
 
Files (16)
19d43a66-f1c4-4d9d-8ebd-03a5b11ce2e3

demoniax_FROM_LOVER_TO_SLAVE_Downloaded_2025_09_23_06_29_05.mp4
347.72 MB
c9cc8107-234b-4d97-bcb1-5207832ce2f7

demoniax_EMPTY_FOR_ME_Findom_Downloaded_2025_09_20_23_25_05.mp4
366.00 MB
049eeee2-6f48-4dfd-a2fd-1a98d9ff0ca1

demoniax_Fuel_your_ass_addiction_Downloaded_2025_09_20_23_24_36.mp4
383.75 MB
22965668-ae32-487d-91e2-06937d9c41be

demoniax_GOONING_IS_GOOD_FOR_YOU_Downloaded_2025_09_12_13_04_09.mp4
521.00 MB
a71a757e-f88d-4330-82af-9a0104e058c8

demoniax_HOMEWRECK_GOON_SPIRAL_Downloaded_2025_09_09_18_09_59.mp4
312.44 MB
53fcc754-3086-453c-b9ce-d040c4d277ee

demoniax_SPIT_SLAVE_Downloaded_2025_09_24_16_41_10.mp4
187.61 MB
e51d1b24-6f52-48a7-b2d4-01bb77f4f864

demoniax_LOST_IN_MY_SCENT_Downloaded_2025_10_13_23_18_33.mp4
1.08 GB
3ca7b747-4d54-4426-979f-97a1564cd954

godcleo_BE_MY_CREDIT_CARD_Downloaded_2025_12_03_02_27_43.mp4
920.01 MB
5859cadd-45a9-4c7c-b224-2276dfe8fcc9

godcleo_CLEAN_YOUR_MESS_Downloaded_2025_10_20_16_03_12.mp4
461.25 MB
96bfbae0-ae27-4364-a928-3048b246b63e

godcleo_CHEAT_ON_HER_Downloaded_2025_12_03_02_24_18.mp4
1.35 GB
54ce0f24-ee66-4e6b-85a9-2f8193dbeac4

godcleo_DIAGNOSIS_Addicted_To_Brats_Downloaded_2025_11_17_15_00_14.mp4
1.67 GB
839a86a9-8cf3-4899-a00e-63187e83bf5a

godcleo_GOONBOMBED_Downloaded_2025_10_30_08_46_24.mp4
1.87 GB
d544c424-80ea-44df-add0-905bca46ae44

godcleo_MELT_UNDER_ME_Ass_Worship_Downloaded_2025_11_06_07_09_40.mp4
1.17 GB
1dd9146e-ac3d-4760-9d56-db44b4e5d184

godcleo_STRONGEST_ADDICTION_Downloaded_2025_11_01_05_15_37.mp4
1.14 GB
8dcdf798-1376-4132-a1aa-623782126bf1

Goddess Cleo - PUSSY FREE BETA.mp4
303.23 MB
ff2c2dfb-dd64-4010-a689-8f7aacdd0343

godcleo_NUTVEMBER_Downloaded_2025_11_17_15_00_36.mp4
2.54 GB
https://filester.me/f/e507e19d06de115d
https://bunkr.cr/a/RMyBwL4d
 
Back
Top