Request OnlyFans Reddit GlitteryGrace19 / Emmy Blum

She creates multiple reddit accounts, this is a new one again. glitteryglace, then EnigmaElysium20 and now the one in the above post. Strange tactic.
 
She has an ig emmy.blum also. Lives in expensive apartment, goes on expensive holidays a lot and drives an expensive vehicle all at the age of 21. Claims she is busy studying for a nursing degree who knows.
Ok so I edited this last post not a porsche but still expensive vehicle.
I found out who this girl really is she is a cam girl going by the name iris_cherry on stripchat she was on chaturbate a long time ago
https://camgirlfinder.net/jobs/Bh7R4
You can find all her cam girl aliases on that link enjoy guys.
 
When u talk to her on reddit she pretends to never have been a cam girl. And she eventually directs you to her onlyfans Emmy Blum. When u ask her if she has an ig she says she is not active on there, but how does she not put 2 and 2 together anyone will search emmy blum on ig and find the account on a platform she is apparently not active on.
She will block your profile on reddit if she sees you are not going to sign up to her onlyfools account eventually.
So many red flags with this girl and there isn't enough makeup and ig filters to make her worthwhile in the real life to even think of
smashing her.
 
Yes it is the same girl I also thought I made a mistake. Her photos are extremely filtered. I matched her photos to things in that room and they are exactly in the same place as her photos. I got her to admit on reddit that yes it is her. I also got the fright of my live one looks like a model and the other girl not even someone I would pay any attention to.
Look at her boobs also in the video it is exactly the same areola on her boobs as in the photos.
Sad to say but she looks so attractive got a huge reality check when I saw this.
 
Back
Top