More from their sister site Wedgiegirls https://www.patreon.com/wedgiegirls
Blake And Rosie Sorority Paddling And Wedgies By London
Freya's Wedgie Initiation by Kody and Macy
Josie, Laney, Devyn And Valerie Longest Wedgie Contest
JR's Cam
Kody's Cam
Another visit to the Wedgiegirls Set Academic Probation Wedgies
Kody's Swirlie Wedgie
London vs Laney | Josie vs Macy Wedgie Wrestling
Main view
Side view
I was recently asked about Seductive Studios. For those who don't know, Seductive Studios was a custom Fetish Site by the same studio that brings us Wedgiegirls and Girlswillbegirlsclub. Here's a couple of scenes from there. I may have a few others. Which I'll try to post if I can remember where I put them. https://goonbox.cr/img/i8hv6n
Seductive Studios BreastFeeding | Daphne and Demi AI
Seductive Studios Lotion For Your Dick | Piper
3 in 1 Wedgiegirls
Atomic Wedgie War Kodi, Lora, Jade, and London Seductive Studios
MOD EDIT: dead gofile removed
Sleepover Fight Girlswillbegirlsclub
MOD EDIT: dead gofile removed
Strip Cards Lora & Scarlett