SanderK99 Lurker Joined Apr 5, 2024 Posts 36 Reaction score 0 Feb 24, 2025 #1 She used to stream on chaturbate and some other websites a few years ago. Does anybody know what happened to her? Did she quit or get a new account? If you have any info please share
She used to stream on chaturbate and some other websites a few years ago. Does anybody know what happened to her? Did she quit or get a new account? If you have any info please share
CoryCorner Lurker Joined Dec 14, 2024 Posts 18 Reaction score 0 Apr 3, 2025 #5 I had her on Snapchat. She quit. No idea what for I'm afraid, and my old phone (along with the account) is dead now
I had her on Snapchat. She quit. No idea what for I'm afraid, and my old phone (along with the account) is dead now