guppylid Lurker Joined Feb 14, 2024 Posts 140 Reaction score 0 Dec 3, 2024 #1 Absolute BADDIE I met in public and will probably never see again. She sells content on snap though! TikTok Instagram Twitch Twitter Snapchat
Absolute BADDIE I met in public and will probably never see again. She sells content on snap though! TikTok Instagram Twitch Twitter Snapchat
guppylid Lurker Joined Feb 14, 2024 Posts 140 Reaction score 0 Dec 4, 2024 #2 Here is everything from her Instagram that contains her(excluding stories) part 1:
guppylid Lurker Joined Feb 14, 2024 Posts 140 Reaction score 0 Dec 8, 2024 #7 Fuckin hell she's such a baddie
AkiReturn Lurker Joined Dec 8, 2024 Posts 3 Reaction score 0 Dec 8, 2024 #8 What makes you think she sells content? I've followed her for a while and asked a few times. Each time she said she doesn't sell.
What makes you think she sells content? I've followed her for a while and asked a few times. Each time she said she doesn't sell.
AkiReturn Lurker Joined Dec 8, 2024 Posts 3 Reaction score 0 Dec 8, 2024 #9 One of her stories a few weeks ago. Starring in some guys rap video. Don't know if it came out yet though edit: It hasn't
One of her stories a few weeks ago. Starring in some guys rap video. Don't know if it came out yet though edit: It hasn't
guppylid Lurker Joined Feb 14, 2024 Posts 140 Reaction score 0 Dec 10, 2024 #11 I've bought content from her. I don't still have it unfortunately. Was hoping someone here did lmao Edit: I bought stuff from her a few weeks ago. So I think she sells currently. When I asked her she said she sells "sometimes"
I've bought content from her. I don't still have it unfortunately. Was hoping someone here did lmao Edit: I bought stuff from her a few weeks ago. So I think she sells currently. When I asked her she said she sells "sometimes"
guppylid Lurker Joined Feb 14, 2024 Posts 140 Reaction score 0 Dec 19, 2024 #14 God she's so unreasonably fineeeee
guppylid Lurker Joined Feb 14, 2024 Posts 140 Reaction score 0 Jan 6, 2025 #18 a new snap story and a snap she sent me randomly
guppylid Lurker Joined Feb 14, 2024 Posts 140 Reaction score 0 Jan 6, 2025 #19 TOLD YALL SHE SOLD CONTENT