Simp Chat Fitfaith / faith Clevenger [Discussion Thread]

Would be hot if she went full QOS and got a tattoo. That would shut up some of the questions about her motivations.
 
I wanna see her get thunder clapped and pound hard by Johnny Love while covered in oil.
 
Yes. That Johnny Love. But here me out, that's a turn-on for me. Goofball, cornball dorks like him getting the chance to bang hotties and him going nuts by impressively pounding them makes me envious and strangely horny at the same time. Yes, I know, I'm weird but in a strange way it's sort of similar to how someone like Ron Jeremy gets the chance to get laid.
 
seeing her in thundercock/big cock bully/tonigtgirlfriend would be great, with kyle mason, brad newmann, apollo banks, lawson jones, sam shock. or julesjordan with manuel ferarra, chris diamond, christian clay, zac wild, jules himself. imagine them bang her fat ass roughly and face painting her at the end. it would be peak
 
"you will drain your bank account on me or get 0 attention" my ex girlfriend told me the same ..but seriously wth is going on with this bitch ?
 
Bro I’m pretty sure this is findom. There are guys that are into being degraded and told to hand over their money. pretty sure she’s trying to get those guys in
 
Back
Top