Simp Chat Fitfaith / faith Clevenger [Discussion Thread]

She's claimed on twitter that she doesn't have a man tho. Anyway, on OF she or whoever runs her page has the same bitchy attitude.
 
Following her on Twitter I can say she's annoying as shit. I don't think she's genuinely racist just trying too hard and leaning into the bnwo fetish.
 
What for? Because she fucks black dudes, because she said something racist or keeps saying dumb stuff like "if I wanted to I could be the best and most popular pornstar in six months"? Looking through her Twitter feed is just a rabbit hole....
 
That gimmick is becoming cringe at this point. She claims she "owns" the industry just because she collabed with Dredd and her body is all natural. Like, okay bitch, get in line, there're about 20 other broads like you that clown knocked up last month, and I haven't seen a single one of them shouting from the rooftops that she owns the industry.
She’s even gone after other chicks on twitter because they’ve had plastic surgery or work as escorts. Obviously, no one has responded to her, since hardly anyone even knows who she is. Somebody needs to humble her really bad and i'd fucking pay to see that.
 
I see she keeps attacking Alexis Texas as well for some reason and keeps calling herself the next or better Alexis Texas.
 
Didn't her ex boyfriend cheat on her and it mentally screwed her or something like that ?
 
Is that a real story? With that bitchy attitude i wouldn't be surprised she got cheated on. Actually i'd be shocked if she hadn't tried to murder the guy out of revenge.
 
She surely has a really bad attitude......but that slimthic natural body........I can't think of anyone with such body...either they have bbl or they are fat.
 
Body wise only it's the closest i've seen to Alexis Texas, she doesn't lie about that.
 
Heard it was a real one and she went for black guys out of revenge
It's kinda like Patricia Tarka. She had a white boyfriend who (allegedly) cheated on her and she made a poll to get fucked by troy francisco
Despite being racist
 
It was funny when she tried to record with Girthmasterr and he said no. She cope hard on Twitter.
 
I watched her livestream and she seemed to have a cool personality like a 'non-nagging' personality. Then I saw her twitter.
 
Back
Top