Request TikTok Cosplay Teen fakecomputer

yea the of is fakecomputerz. I dmed her and she told me her twitter and confirmed she'll accept follows once the of is set up she but hasn't responded to me asking when that will be
 
onlyfans.com/fakecomputerz. last seen december 25th. but lmk if you see any activity I can't fucking wait for more
 

She just posted saying that her OF is being reviewed. Pretty excited about that.
 
she said her ID got rejected so no of but she has a patreon. in dms on patreon she said she doesn't plan on doing any nudity so kinda bummed about that. still some pretty decent sets lately
 
50 dollar tier photoset. I'm guessing it's nude since it's so expensive. Anyone have it?
 

sadly no nudity yet other than the one nipslip but here's the $50 post with her bf
 
I think she’ll probably get there eventually. I’ll keep checking back here for intel, and wouldn’t mind biting the bullet and subscribing if she ever does nudity or more. I’m a tier 1 right now but $50 isn’t worth it for non nudes (my opinion).
 
Back
Top