Simp Chat Faith lianne / imfaithxo discussion Thread

Is it actually true that she's pregnant/had a kid? Someone on the main threat claimed that she posted that she's pregnant/ had a kid on Snapchat, but the OP deleted the post for some reason
 
It would explain her disappearance tbh. She's got bots running some of her socials including OF
 
It was me, I didn't delete it.. it got removed, she posted a photo of a baby saying something like so glad to finally meet our baby [Inset name here]
 
If she was pregnant and gave birth, that would explain the increase in the size of her tits.
 
Do you want to see the placenta or something? They don’t allow photos of babies on here. What kind of proof are you hoping for exactly?
Side note: anyone know who the girl in the yellow bikini is in the most recent main thread posts?
 
Idk, whatever you can show on here and why would ever want a picture of a random baby🤨? That's just weird...
 
I do not sadly no.. I saw it quickly, than tried to find her snap account to go screenshot and it was deleted
 
Yeah I thought she had them done ngl when I was “using” her content the other week 😭😭
 
Shit I love me some baby mamas, chess not checkers don't gotta teach em how to be a mama and they fuckin freaky when they don't got the yute.. plus gives you more time to cheat
 
Me too ! And I couldn't find anything on her about her sudden boob size increase. No one was saying anything and she don't post on any social media
 
Back
Top