Simp Chat FairyTwins / Fairyalexx / Fairyana

does their of runs by agency ? and how much does their ppv usually cost ? is it overpriced and scam ?
 
I have been following them since 2020 and its very unlikely that their page is run by an agency, there was a time that they didnt even post anything cause i think they go to med school. Ana had a bf like a valorant pro she stopped for a while and came back cause i think they broke up. Regarding content i think either alex or ana said it in a story, said that doing full on nude takes away the hotness inside ones imagination type shi, but they are hot. As for me i dont think theyre scamming people unlike heyimbee “finally doing it” scam she does, though doubt they go nude in any lifetime.
 
Oh well I thought they were managed by agency, considering how their posts seemed that way.
 
I saw once in their ig (I don't remember if it's ana or alex) they're not going to do nudes because they say teasing is more hotter. I guess that's why the content doesn't get leaked because people doesn't buy it ?? since it is kinda pricey ??
 
A lot of make-up, they are multi-racial like everything but asian
 
They're some kind of South East Asian mix, they got exposed on a gossiping site back in the day for lightening their skin tones to pretend to be East Asian to entice K-pop idols
 
Yeah, looks like fairyana gave her page to the agency. She's now 24/7 online.
 
No they are mutliracial, I saw a video of them exposing them for lying about meeting with a Kpop star and for taking asian features. In the video it had an old picture of them from like high school with super dark skin. I can't find the video anymore but it was like fairytwins or something
 
Yeah that's the video, I do remember that 'afro Latina' term
Looks like the video was deleted I can't find it anymore
 
i found the twitter that spread hate towards the twins for being trans-racial, "@Tweetie90881016", but they are clearly not east asian
 
Back
Top