Request Professional Sites XXX Excogi | Exploited College Girls

I appreciate the hard work, but this is the 4k. It has been available for a while. I'm looking specifically for the 1080p source version. There is a 1080p floating around, but there's no way it's source quality as the size is too small, it doesn't have even 2gb, and excogi source quality files have been at about and above 3-4gb for a while.
 
otyg

ExCoGi 2026.09.17 Daisy - My BF's Gonna Hate Hearing About This


2160p



1080p



ExCoGi 2026.09.24 Candy - Candy. Yes You Are


2160p


1080p


 
does anyone have Becca in 1080/4k source quality?

1004-set-1x.jpg


https://exploitedcollegegirls.com/trailers/Adorable-Girls-First-Orgasm-Ever.html
 
Here's my 720p/1080p/4k drive dump

https://fileditchalbums.st/vbczx7rvpv

Start Date: 2026-10-04 09:21:18
File Count: 246
Total Size: 572.4GB
Folders: Exploited College Girls

Exploited College Girls - Summer.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Claire.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Ashley.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Skye.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Elena.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Makayla.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Misha.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Gabbie.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Londyn.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Nikki Gabbie Threeway.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Kate.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Naomi Blue.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Candy.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Lana.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Ellie Threeway.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Maddi Megan Threeway.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Ivy.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Ellie.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Joey and Sami.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Ashley Red.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Isabelle Ryan and Amina Fara.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Joey White.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Buffy James.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Shey Holmes.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Chanel Summers Pt 1.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Chanel Summers Pt 2.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Catalina Ossa.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Fiona Sprouts Anal.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Joey and Sami White 5Way.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Nikole Nash.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Lily Larimar.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Mabel May.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Fiona Sprouts.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Alexandra Rose.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Malory Malibu.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Hazel Heart.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Blake Blossom Part 1.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Blake Blossom Part 2.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Remi Jones.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Hazel Heart Anal.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Jane Rogers Andi Rose 3way Pt 1.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Emma Blanco.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Riley June.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Andi Rose Anal.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Kinsley Kane.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Ava Sinclaire.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Andi Rose DP.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Jane Rogers Andi Rose 3way Pt 2.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Lena Ashworth.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Amber Moore & Lena Ashworth 3Way.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Amber Moore.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Fiona Frost Anal.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Honey Hayes.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Nadia Noja.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Asteria Diamond.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Millie Melrose - Anal Fail.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Penelope Woods.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Asia Oakley.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Bridget.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Nicole Auclair.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Daisy Hernandez.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Aarora Fire.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Riding the Edging Wave.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Jessica.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Jasmine Wilde.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Evelyn Payne.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Brookie Blair.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Evelyn Payne DP.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Cierra.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Bree Star.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Dixie Jewel.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Luna Mars.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Stella Sedona.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Lindsey Lane.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Reese Robbins.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Josie.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Maria.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Aarora and Leana Threesome.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Blair.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Britt.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Lets Play Hide The Kielbasa.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Unfamiliar Pussy's So Good.mkv
Exploited College Girls - G Snap To The Moon & Back.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Tess Tango.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Living Life a Little Scandalous.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Her Painal Pleasure Symphony.mkv
Exploited College Girls - I'm Confused, What Just Happened.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Orgasms - A Life Worth Living.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Oh Boy! Amber Alert!.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Amber Adams.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Bianca Bangs - Extras 1.mkv
Exploited College Girls - You've Been Fucking the Wrong Men.mkv
Exploited College Girls - I Like Being Fucked. Yea Penetrated.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Dakota Tyler - Extras 1.mkv
Exploited College Girls - I Just Kissed A Girl & I Liked It.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Reina Extras 1.mkv
Exploited College Girls - We've Created A Horny Monster.mp4
Exploited College Girls - You Were Awesome. No, You Were Awesome.mkv
Exploited College Girls - My Vagina Is Definitely Definitely Broken.mkv
Exploited College Girls - It's Over. Think of a Happy Place.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Daisy Extras 1.mkv
Exploited College Girls - I Prefer to Be Nice, Sweet & Submissive.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Yes Sir! Ayyyy Cono Papi!!!.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Spit on Me. I Like It Rough.mkv
Exploited College Girls - She Cuts Like a Knife.mkv
Exploited College Girls - It's Been an Exit Only Until Today.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Please Fuck The Shit Out Of Me.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Man They Really Fucked Me Up.mkv
Exploited College Girls - I Think I Kinda Enjoy Anal.mkv
Exploited College Girls - I'm Nervous but Excited.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Not So Innocent Little Miss High School.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Is That... Is That Hair Gel.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Favorite Cookie - Black & White.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Am I Your Good Little Slut.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Kinda Wish I Was in There Myself.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Jerk It, I Like To Watch!.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Inexperience. There Is No Substitute.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Carpe Diem, Go for It Girl.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Giving What She Doesn't Know She Needs.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I Don't Even Let My Boyfriend Cum In Me.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Shy & Soft Spoken, Flexible High School Cheer Team Sweetheart.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Sweet Petite Unassuming Slut.mp4
Exploited College Girls - This Is A Plan B So We Don't Have To Resort To Plan C.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Anal - Tyler Tested, Boyfriend Not Approved.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Oh Yeah I Like That.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Rough Sex - I Like It a Good 5 or 6.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Giggidy Holiday Cheer.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Up the Dinner Dumper.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Hot Tamale Spinner.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Sexual Enthusiasm. She's Born with It.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Shy & Nervous First Timer Teen.mp4
Exploited College Girls - So You're Saying There's a Chance.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Expectations . . . Met Them.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Adorable Meets Fantastic Sex.mkv
Exploited College Girls - First Orgasm From Penetration.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Exactly Where I Thought I'd Be.mp4
Exploited College Girls - What a Hot 18 Year Old. 19.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Suck Dick & Get Fucked.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I Thought I Knew What Orgasms Were.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Lay Back & Enjoy the Show.mp4
Exploited College Girls - The Red Pill. Loved All of It.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Rad. Like Totally for Sure.mp4
Exploited College Girls - The Squirting Anal Queen.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I'm A Happy Girl.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Passionately Rough Me Up.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Very Pretty & Slim Thick Sexy.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Passionately Kiss, Choke & Use Me.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Doing What Pretty Girls Do.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Will Your Boyfriend Be Jealous.mp4
Exploited College Girls - My Boyfriend Told Me Not to Cum.mp4
Exploited College Girls - First Time Anal, My Guilty Pleasure.mp4
Exploited College Girls - She's a Femme Fatale.mp4
Exploited College Girls - High School Pussy's So Good.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Hot Girl with Daddy Issues.mp4
Exploited College Girls - First Blowjob, First Facial.mp4
Exploited College Girls - That Pussy Tapped Out.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Was It Too Much.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Lola's First Threesome.mp4
Exploited College Girls - First Double Penetration.mp4
Exploited College Girls - High School Senior's First Video.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I'm a Pk. Preachers Kid.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Wake Up F1LTHY.mkv
Exploited College Girls - I'm a Nervous Highschool Cheerleader.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Shy College Coed Needs Money.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Tsunami Of Orgasms.mkv
Exploited College Girls - Twins - Day of Fun & BTS.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Heart Shaped Anal Pounding.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Ball Sucking Cinderella.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Frenchies Don't Fuck Like This.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I Like To Be Stretched.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Bikini Barista's First Video.mp4
Exploited College Girls - It Doesn't Get Any Fresher Than Ava.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Treating Me Like You Do.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Late Bloomer's First Time.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Pleaser With Intense Leg Shaking Orgasms.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I'm In Love With Dick & Face Fucking.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Rough & Passionately Freshly Fucked.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I Definitely Like To Suck Dick, I'm Pretty Good At It.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Getting Their Kicks Below The Waist Line Sunshine.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Last Question Before We Get Started.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I Want Anal. Am I Breaking The Rules.mp4
Exploited College Girls - College Coed With Daddy Issues Needs The Great Sex.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Quiet & Wet. I Had Too Much Fun Today.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I've Never Been So Turned On.mkv
Exploited College Girls - I'm Excited! It's Anal Day.mp4
Exploited College Girls - The View's Beautiful From This End.mkv
Exploited College Girls - To Catch A First Timer.mkv
Exploited College Girls - 1St Creampie - No Birth Control.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Happy Birthday Mr. President.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I Like Pleasing, That's My Thing.mp4
Exploited College Girls - High School Senior's Hoping For Great Sex.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I'm Ready For My 1st 3some.mp4
Exploited College Girls - My Cousin.... From Boston!!.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Hello Daddy, Hello Mom. Cherry Bomb.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Joey And Sami White 5Way Remastered + BTS.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Shy Country Girl Gets Put In Her Place.mp4
Exploited College Girls - She's Got That 1st Time DP Glow.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Daisy's 1st 3Some. Slutification Complete.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I Was A Good Girl My Whole Life.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Railing The Shy Quiet Girl.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I'm Ready To Do What I'm Told.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I Usually Make Guys Cum Quick.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I'm Here To Try New Things.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Pretty Fly For A White Guy.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I'm Ready To Start My Lessons.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Rust On The Roof, Wet In The Basement.mp4
Exploited College Girls - It's Gracey's First Sex On Camera.mp4
Exploited College Girls - More Tears Than Pleasure.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I Like It Passionately Rough.mp4
Exploited College Girls - No Tapping Out.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I'll Do Anything You Tell Me To.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Paginal - One Of A Kind.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Give Me My First Orgasm.mp4
Exploited College Girls - That Was The Best Sex.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Nerdy Shy Librarian Studies Cock, Giggity.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Looking Cute To Survive.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I Like White Guys.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Don't Be Mad Your Girl Loves Me.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Adorable Girls First Orgasm Ever.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Used In The Best Ways Possible.mp4
Exploited College Girls - You're My Secret Crush.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Your Personal Fuck Toy.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I Like To Be Used A Bit.mp4
Exploited College Girls - 0 to 100 - 1st 3Some & DP Ever.mp4
Exploited College Girls - A Natural Born Slut.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I Thought Today Would Be Easy.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Angel With A Booty Likes It Rough.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Passionate, Sweaty Slutty Sex.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Shy Far East Pussy Meets Stiff Cock.mp4
Exploited College Girls - 🎸🎶Girls, Girls, Girls🎶🎸.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Going Back To College.mp4
Exploited College Girls - 18 And Fresh To The Game.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Danielle Anal POV Uprez.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Today Was Wild.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Fresh 18yo Just Out of High School.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Opening My World to White Guys.mp4
Exploited College Girls - What 18yo High School Pussy Looks Like.mp4
Exploited College Girls - I'm Not On Birth Control.mp4
Exploited College Girls - 18 & Still In High School.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Today's The Start Of My Journey.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Call Me Dirty Names.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Penny For Your Thoughts. Dollar For Your Dreams.mp4
Exploited College Girls - ⚽️ I Haven't Fucked Like That Before ⚽️.mp4
Exploited College Girls - 1st 3Some - Didn't Know What To Expect.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Dorothy, We Ain't In Kansas Anymore.mp4
Exploited College Girls - Yes Daddy!!!.mp4
 
Back
Top