Request emilycutee // emily1cutee

She seemed real to me
Contacted her and soon we had an argument for stupid reasons... Didn't like it so unsubscribed without getting anything... Anyway not really bot or agency approach
 
So like, what is this ass-backwards approach these OF girls are taking where the nudes are on reddit/twitter but the onlyfans is barebones with only tease shots? There's got to be almost no way these girls are seeing money from such a dumb strategy.
 
I had a similar experience. But yeah, it also led me to believe she's an actual person. Nice girl overall, honestly, albeit a bit pushy. But I guess it's kind of her job to be. Anyway, I got some decent content from her, so stay tuned.
 
I don’t see any discussion thread, so putting this as a disclaimer for others. I messaged her asking why she has two accounts and she’s saying emilycutee is an old one that’s inactive, while this one is the active one. And then I asked her if it’s inactive, how am I seeing ‘Active a minute ago’ as the status. After that she said someone else is using that account and the current one, valentynababe, is the real one.
It could just be language barrier but that seems pretty sus to me.
 
on this account, some dumb monkey gives cropped photos from open sources.
if you take any of her sent photos / videos from this account, you will see that their bottom is cut off- where there is an indication of her main account.
I suggest everyone write and ban this thief and deceiver. I have already written, but it will be faster together.
 
I remember her was bunkrr file with her anal content but after site crash it was lost, does someone have it?
 
Is she still active on emilycutee account? Tried to message her a few time but no response yet
 
Back
Top