she’s claiming in the scribbled pic of u tip her $40 and share ur social dm with her she’ll send the full 5min video. But she hasn’t been very trustworthy on sending stuff. I sent $50 once for an special pic and she never sent anything. But if someone gets it be cool to see it. I ain’t taking that risk again
[old imgur media embed was here once, but it's now gone]
[old imgur media embed was here once, but it's now gone]
Her tits
nothing big just something to share new host)
Alright she’s dropped prices,nice tits and it’s def her cuz she has shown her face before panning down and pulling her tits out. Anyone know how to rip from onlyfans on iPhone without it alerting them so I can bring in material to the group?
If anybody has some of her videos, or some uncensored stuff from her only fans, and if you should post it to help make up for when she scammed all of us