Request Instagram Ko-fi Cosplay Elpheltz, Sleepconjurer, bashmacc, pretzel82735

nah, i have absolutely nothing bro, i am a brok as hell, i made this thread for if people buy stuff, amd if we can get a decent amount of people i might buy some stuff later on too
 

i think these would be a lot more worth it imo, we really need someone to buy something from her.
*edit* (also, ive been trying to post a video but the video site has been down for a few days)
 

One of the kofi sets I bought from this exhibitionist, there are more images, I will upload more later.
 

Part 2 of the set, she loves to show off her body for male validation btw.
 
Here is a part of Lucy's set, she LOVES to tease people with her photos
 
I forgot to upload these other photos, there is one more set left
 
I honestly don't know the names of the sets, I just bought them because she was showing her huge tits and ass on preview, but there are 2 sets left, I just want to see if anyone uploads more sets before I send everything I have lol
 
The good thing about her being kinda chubby is that she has a perfect body
 
Back
Top