Simp Chat Ellie Leen | ellieleen | ellieleen1 - Discussion Thread


Does anyone happen to have the video from back then?
My biggest regret is that I had the original footage but failed to back it up before formatting my drive.
Even when I do manage to find it online, the files are usually heavily damaged.
It used to be split into about two or three files, but it’s become really hard to find now.
Have a great day.
 
Well, I would but it never got sent to me 🤷‍♂️. My sub expired like 4yrs ago but still get msgs from her on dms there. But that specific bg never got sent out to me.
 
"I have"... run by agency even though she's not putting out any good content :KEKWlaugh:
Thank you gutzzz for taking a hit. The video is very mid tho.
 
Liking your post isn't enough, I wanted to personally thank you bro. You made the world a better place
 
Tbh all her bg vids have been mid and the camera work is always bad
 
Back
Top