ASMR Youtube Asian Elise ASMR / Elise Tran / Elise's Garden

Folks, a king pulled it off, we got tits!

And more beach pics including tits, ass, feet and her new boyfriend
 
Thirst traps:


And the other previews which got posted in discussion instead of here:


 
Her OF currently once again offering free membership for 15 days, and she's selling her first main pussy pic for 14$.

 
Here ya go

d9b1f842-13b3-413b-94c4-42c8f1b6653e.jpg
 
Wall posts:

Tip to get the full video ;) Sugar mommy/milf helps you relax :)


Let me be your goth mommy ;) I let you jerk off as I call you a good boy and let you lick my sole... countdown and mommy rp! Tip to get the full video!


Thank you my fans for supporting me :) your help has been quite literally life saving. I was able to rent my apartment and furnish it. A huge thanks to those of you who also bought me stuff on throne. Now that my life is more stable I’ll be able to go back to posting once a day on OF and on YT. I appreciate you 💕
Here’s a lil freebie for yall


Goth mommy bundle! 6 pics 💕💕🎶


There's also an audio clip for sale of her using a dildo on herself.
 
Back
Top