Request Professional Sites DT Wrestling and FemFightersXcess

NicoJ

Lurker
Joined
Jul 21, 2024
Posts
35
Reaction score
0
Double Trouble (DT) Wrestling - Lesbian Wrestling/Sexfight videos since the 1990's
https://dtwrestling.com/
Spin-off website is FemFightersXcess (used to be XFF) - XFF Thread (https://simpcityopen.com/posts/708052/)
https://shop.femfightersxcess.com/
Dt-logo-430x200-1.png

DT-1750.png

DT-1753.png

DT-1758.png

DT-1754.png
 
DT-1807-06.jpg

DT-1807
THE CHOKE’S ON YOU – Double Trouble Wrestling
Erika Jordan vs Christina Carter


DT-1760-02.jpg

DT-1760
NAKED AND AFRAID – Double Trouble Wrestling
Christina Carter vs. Erika Jordan


DT-1576-02.jpg

DT-1576
BIG DOM BABES – Double Trouble Wrestling
Karen Fisher, Christina Carter, Erika Jordan


DT-1547-06.jpg

DT-1547
ERICA’S TOYS – Double Trouble Wrestling
Erika Jordan & Christina Carter & Sinn Sage


DT-1499-02-05.jpg

DT-1499-02
A REALLY BAD BLIND DATE – Double Trouble Wrestling
Misty Stone vs Erika Jordan
 
DT-1542-03.jpg

DT-1542
THE BIGGEST CREAMPUFF – Double Trouble Wrestling
Christina Carter vs. Karen Fisher


DT-1528-06.jpg

DT-1528
BUSTING THE BIG BUSTY – Double Trouble Wrestling
Christina Carter vs. Milana Ricci


DT-1506-05.jpg

DT-1506
BEDTIME FOR BIMBOS DT-1506HD – Double Trouble Wrestling
Christina Carter vs Sinn Sage


DT-1504-01.jpg

DT-1504
THE DEVILLE AND MISS CARTER DT-1504HD – Double Trouble Wrestling
Christina Carter vs. Cherie Deville


DT-1494-03-01.jpg

DT-1494-03
LET THE PUNISHMENT FIT THE CRIME – Double Trouble Wrestling
Christina Carter vs. Cherie DeVille
 
Hi...can you help me?
I've been looking for video named "Christina Carter vs Goldie blair sensual scents"..do you have it please?
 
I saw, I meant I have not come across it anywhere online, or purchased it. You may have to buy it if its that specific video you want.
 
Okay....but please if you have any vids for Christina Carter,then post them please
 
Hi, do you guys by any chance have videos from ModelsWrestling?
 
This thread is really a godsend.
And I understand these are all the videos you have, but if you - or anyone that may see this - can help me, I'm looking for FX-0136/FX-0138 "Christina plays pin the tail on Milana", and FX-0147/FX-0149 "Zazie takes revenge the old european style".
fx_cover.png

They are no longer available on the FFX site after the crash of December '23, this is all I could find using the wayback machine:
https://web.archive.org/web/20220625050418/https://shop.femfightersxcess.com/product/fx-0136/
https://web.archive.org/web/20220519221640/https://shop.femfightersxcess.com/product/fx-0138/
https://web.archive.org/web/20220519224648/https://shop.femfightersxcess.com/product/fx-0147/
https://web.archive.org/web/20220519224552/https://shop.femfightersxcess.com/product/fx-0149/
And the thing is... I don't know if they're ever gonna put them back on the store.
So please, if someone has them, or know where to find' em, let me know.
I've been after them for sooo long.
 
Back
Top