Simp Chat Dream Wynter / wynni.222 / dreamwynter / therealwynni / wynniarchive

Yea its cap all her stuff are solo vids, most are old though. Her content thread posted her new vid that shell most likely be passing around till next year.
 
finally sum new in the thread, how much u think she charges for a fresh solo
 
will she send something unseen though that’s the problem, i don’t think she has that much vids from how rarely we get post
 
in other words you just want to fuck her lol. I never understood why people say shit like this like she looks good and we all would fuck if we could but speed is literally traveling every country and seeing all kinds of women and people think thats hes someone missing out by not being with her lol its crazy.
Her ass look good though BBL or not but she need but needs to chill with the lip fillers she beginning to look like a bimbo. (id still fuck though if given the chance)
 
Anyone got nice clear shots of her titts , I’d love to see them , she seems to not like showing them , I could be wrong .
 

I see why no one really posts new stuff her agency is annoying as fuck
 
Anybody bought her content... why shordy blurring her face in her recent content.
 
the thing about agencies i dont get is why do they over fucking talk so much lmao
just give the price :KEKW::KEKW::KEKW::KEKW::KEKW::KEKW:
 
Back
Top