Guide Download XVideos.RED videos for free

That looks like a direct membership to that channel. Hotcontainer only works for videos under the RED site membership
Just tried it and it still works for Xvideos Red, but I haven't been able to get it to work for any of the other sites listed.
 
The only way is with hotcantainer? Are there another methods?
Some people have bot on telegram that do it automatically, does anyone knows how it works?
 
Cannot be downloaded with Hotcontainer as it is not a XVideos.RED scene.
 
Hi guys , i have been trying to get on hotcontainer but apparently i need to be a brazillian to sign up , can anyone help me download some videos ??
 
Why does hotcontainer only show one page, when the creator has multiple pages?
 
Did you put .red/ and the channel or .red/models/? If you put /models, it will show only one page.
 
This gives only one page/

This gives All pages/

So, basically you gotta find the 'correct' link.
 
I've tried both of you guys' methods and I'm still facing the same problems
 
I get it now. These are links you get when you have RED. I don't get that link from the same creator you used, since I don't have a red subscribtion.
 
I got that from Bojqck 's post above, but you can just Google "luana dias xvideos red" and it's the 2nd result. For any model, you want to look for the channel page versus the model page, so look or the URL without the word "model" in it.
Usually it's because the creator moved it from the RED subscription to a paid video. You can tell when you go to that page and it has "Purchase this video". A lot of channels will move videos from RED to paid when they get older and only keep new vids on the sub.
 
It’s happening to other videos from other creators that I was able to access before like a day or 2 ago. Not all creators moved all the videos at once.
Anyone know how to resolve this? Or you can try with the video link I posted to see if it works for you.
Is it a limit thing?
 
You're right, something changed. I just checked Trike Patrol, which always has a mix of free and paid, and I got the green box after clicking the link, but on meusvideos I get "Atenção: Esse video é PAGO e não RED, tente outro por favor!".
My guess is Xvideos may have provide an option for every video to be either free or paid and that messed up hotcontainer's script.
Can anyone confirm if they're still able to download via hotcainer?
 
Hmm. Slightly off topic but to clarify; if one has a xvideos red subscription does that give you access to every xvideos red video? E.g. Ksu Colts, little puck etc? Or is it a 'you get some'
 
Back
Top