Simp Chat Ditzymaru / Ditzy / himelzie / n3twh0re / ditzg0re discussion thread

Have a fucking cry man. End of the day they're both whores but because it may not be the same whore, let's have a crash out.
 
Oh shit I didn't think there could be two dumb bimbo bitches from the same tree :KEKWlaugh:
 
has all her of been ripped by now? and wtf does she sell in her DC server that prompts $100 or is it just 4 parasocial fucks?
 
Oh brother trust me we're just waiting for someone to take one for the team I can't do it she knows me
 
The OF has been ripped. I have no idea what's in the disord but im definitely not paying for that lol. She very rarely posts to OF too, I assume cuz she doesn't get much money from it and it's easily leaked too
 
Somebody just ripped the you-know-what in the main thread. Absolute legend bro. Also the majority of it is old shit from 2024 don't expect dih in puh that shit won't happen in a couple of years, her words not mine :WeSmart:

Thanks for posting the content in the main thread brothers
 
Am I the only one who doesn’t care about the videos where she ducks off a dildo. Like it’s just her slobbering on a big piece of plastic
 
The stupid ass goycattle when she releases another video of her sucking on a dildo for the 50th time :BOOBA:
 
yet you're the one most active about her content here. what is it with people hating on bitches they themself can't stop engaging about?
recognize when you have a problem dude!
 
To each their own man, I could watch this chick slobber on a dildo and pound her hole out for days :KEKWlaugh:
 
i always say, the guys who wanna see the women get dicked down are gay, they wanna see dick. :KEKWlaugh:
 
Back
Top