Sure thing, basically I asked around and I've been told by multiple people he didn't want any of this shit to be uploaded, out of fear he might get recognized, which happened like 3 times already. Ditzy however did it anyway.
Alright here's one for you. She used to be a huge right wing nazi bitch before she went under the username Ditzymaru. She was on I believe shed twt and obv it's not a good place. The reason why she gets triggered by the term BBC is because of her past, but ALSO because (she told me this herself) she used to make UA content with a black dude way above her age. Speaking of which anybody who posts that shit is getting reported.
Not on me anymore, but she did brag about it publicly on her server's QNA channel. The problem with dumb ignorant fucks like her is that they don't know when to stop.
So you'd know that she's no different than them. As much as I'd like to think it's bullshit it unfortunately isn't, I found out about her past soon after I ditched her for being a complete asshole to me.
man . Figured since her page is cheap and she does it for the love of the game she would do stuff cheap. Have any other goonettes you know that are simiar and do stuff for cheap?