Simp Chat Discussion Thread of Poppy and Zach

Is anyone able to get any videos from her new page? poppy palmers is the name
 
I think they have done a few collabs shes also done a threesome with rae and raes hubby.cant remember if its bj only or not. But if they arent ready to full swap I can respect that
 
Small request,could someone mirror this post of mine,my mega account is slightly playing up and I dont want to loose this video,trying to get all my vids on there mirrored and posted before trying anything drastic
 
There are a few comments on their reddit account that say he’s got 7.5 inches in length
I swear I also remember seeing a comment on their old reddit account that said he had a 5.5 or 5.75 inch girth (I can’t remember which one it was).
He definitely looks bigger, but I’d say it’s probably because Poppy looks pretty short and skinny, and Zach doesn’t seem like a big dude either. Plus he’s really lean.
 
I think the only real threesome that exists is the one with Alice Bulmer. Preview shows penetration. There is one stated with Alexlouise98 but no penetration in the preview. Not sure about that. I’d be hesitant to buy anything without anymore previews. Mostly double BJs it seems like.
 
Anyone got more info about this? "After 5 years, I finally tried another cock"
 
does anyone have the vids where he picks her up and they do standing 69? i am sure they have been leaked but there is so much to sort through.
 
Am I imagining things or was there a video of her playing her bfs ass, both rimming and prostate play? Can't seem to find it in the main thread.
 
Back
Top