Simp Chat VTuber Discussion Thread - Manururu Nekoko⚰️| Manururu | DELULU♡DELIRIA

darkstarwave the delulu deliria twitter acct you linked doesn't seem official
also is there an official vod for this:
or is it not on rplay anymore? ooh it's just in the "replays" tab, seems like it's free (when it wasn't before?)
edit #2: I don't understand rplay man, it says free but then when I click it it asks for 100000000 coins
I was listening to the asmr live rn and i was completely zoned out and then I suddenly realized she was talking about decapitating me with her thighs and then eating me and taking out my organs one by one until i died 😭
 
Yeah safe to say she venting out her frustrations after the previous stream. A menhera moment if you will
 
Correct, OP linked a wrong account. Her actual twitter accounts:
Delulu: https://x.com/51U1_4_2UN
"personal account! mainly la+ / holo / saba posting" (posts are protected)
Ruru: https://x.com/ManururuNekoko
....also seconding the request for timestamps for Rplay idol honey, and a Hail Mary request for an actual video file instead of just audio
 
I'm mad that she makes good content, b/c I don't like her as a person at all.
Still gooning tho :OkayChampThumbs:
 
She seems like the type who wants to manipulate others to do what she wants, but she's so bad at it that people just let her do it to make her feel better.
But yeah it's always the crazy ones with the best goon material
 
I understand everything that happened but let's try and keep this stuff to a minimum, alright? Especially the ad hominem :DeathFromCumming:
 
No clue of her past situation, I only found out she was from nijisanji lol.
She has a cute voice and if she keeps up the good ASMR as well as lewd stuff I'll stick around.
 
dang girl has 3 twitter accounts, I updated the content thread post
She got flak during the Selen firing, but knowing how quickly she was harassed once she joined the company, the "bad company I'm being harassed" seems more like cry for help rather than mocking
 
The schedule she made a few days ago said that she was planning to have a stream on her $25 tier tonight, but she made that schedule before she got bonked by Neal. I don't know if non-members can see waiting rooms for members-only streams, and I hope that that's the reason I can't see a waiting room for tonight; if she can't do it on YT, I hope she does it on Rplay
But whether it's on YT or Rplay, I would very much like to watch her twisty her omankozako again
 
She did not even stick to the schedule she made because she did some of the streams earlier than she said she would.
 
....I see.
In any case, I hope she's a reliable source of idol honey. And I also hope that next time, she doesn't stop until she finishes
 
Man I hope so too, but I genuinely doubt she’s going to go that route anytime soon or at all. Last time was out of pressure. I doubt she'll ever do it on her own aside for maybe her most loyal paypigs. Maybe.
 
Seems she is streaming to peowmates but it doesn't show up on her acct for me. Because I'm not a peowmate I guess?
 
Seems to be the case, I'm not a member either. Hopefully someone saves it and shares it (especially since she age restricted it herself)
 
Back
Top