Trans Simp Chat Discussion Thread - Lola Ray/Mydarksideinthemoon/Renata Gold

caskletter

Lurker
Joined
Mar 13, 2024
Posts
44
Reaction score
0
This is a discussion thread for Lola Ray, aka Mydarksideinthemoon in cams, also Renata Gold and Simpplyren (or something like that) and maybe RenDarkside

Her videos are disappearing from sites.
Her OF is managed by a third-party and has very little real interaction.
She is not active on IG or X
https://x.com/goddessLolaRay_
https://x.com/LolaRayOF
Althogh this still works: https://x.com/RenDarksideOf

she quit Reddit (tsqueenlolaray)
And she also had 4 or 5 accounts for her gifs that are no longer active.
www.redgifs.com/users/lolarayts
www.redgifs.com/users/musclemommylola
www.redgifs.com/users/lolarae_prtty

I guess its normal for girls to change names and try to become more popular.
I just find it a bit sad that she is closing all the ways to her.

If anyone knows more, happy to discuss!
 
I asked her once why she did not sell those. And she said b/c she had a boyfriend that didn't like it. Whether it's true or not... debatable.
 
The only things I've ever seen is her doing a bit of outercourse when she was younger and a cam streamer under the name renatagold and then when she had a manyvids there was her topping some random hairy pudgy guy. Never saw her bottom unfortunately.
 
Yeah, I watch them too. But they were sloppy and very early on her career. Anyway... it's a shame. Maybe she'll come around to improve her numbers...
 
Hasn't anyone seen any of her new stuff that was sent in the DMs like her "NEW FEMME DOM OILY MASTURBATION CONTENT THIS 2026" or her "PRIVATE SOLO COMPILATION" are they even new or worth getting?
 
I haven't. Was burned twice before with "new" stuff that resulted in same videos sent... but if it is new, I'll bet is worth it.
 
Is it me or her OF has run out of new material? I am only seeing old videos recycled over and over again at discount prices...
 
She has done a few new videos but hasn't released them publicly you gotta ask for new stuff or long-form content and she'll send it but she's charging $80+ for them especially if their not sent in her messages already.
 
I have been burned a few times with "new" stuff. She edits her videos in many different ways as to laberl them "new". She once fooled me into buying the same video 3 times (across different months). That's when I decided not to buy anything more of her... which is a pity, because se is hot
 
She did a pretty good custom for me a while back (2024 jesus), but it was 300 bucks for like 8 minutes.

I will echo the sentiment above that otherwise, it's just an agency doing agency things. Selling other peoples customs, starting "cheap" for videos and as the chat goes on they get more and more expensive.
 
Doe she do customs with partners? I assume it would be insanely expensive though if she even does it.
 
Back
Top