Brazil Bate-papo💬 Discussion Thread - Kuro / kuroichi / Kuro Kitsune / Kuroikitsune / Kuroitsune / kuuroishi / Cristina Louise

NolanMug8

Lurker
Joined
Dec 21, 2024
Posts
6
Reaction score
0
Content Thread: https://simpcityopen.com/threads/4505/
Só criei pra perguntar uma coisa na chance de alguém ser assinante:
No começo da thread de conteúdo dela tem alguns mais explícitos, mas depois parou de aparecer geral. Ela parou de fazer ou simplesmente são PPVs mais caros que a galera não compartilha? Viajo nela demais.
 
finally I can say this:
someone needs to take photoshop and filters away from this girl
 
é que tu nunca foi na missão de ver os peitinho de uma mina que supostamente não faz show nua kkkkkk
 
Compare her tagged photos to her own and the difference is obvious
I just don't see the point tho, she still looks extremely hot even without the exaggerated photoshop waist
 
She's just another one of those scamming agency models, be careful. I paid her for a custom dancing video earlier this month and every time I asked when I would expect to get it she kept pushing back saying "wait babe". When she did send something it wasnt what I had paid for her to do at all, of course support was useless siding with her, so I had to do a chargeback through my bank and that account got deleted. Dont order shit from her.
 
think something happened with her agency because she's sending out full sets for $40-ish. She used to ask for $70+ for them.
 
yeah she probaly have a new manager or link up to some other content creator cause she making alot of change too (good change those)
 
well best i can say is she lost weight form 100kg to 70kg, really bring out the HIP
 
More like the Photoshop really bring out the hip, her last IG post is fucking deranged lol, pic 4 she did such a shit job smoothing out the warping in the bottom right corner. It's so sad because she looks fine without it
 
Back
Top