Simp Chat Discussion Thread for azngoodgirl / Sexy Lexy

is she not making content? she was online yesterday it seems, but last post was in april
 
She hasn't posted in a while. Seemed like she wanted to stop content creation and do something else
 
She had posted a lot about tattooing and stuff, probably doesn't help that she got doxxed lol
 
she got the bag and is now a tattoo artist for fun, she pretty much made it
 
I’m the OG poster of this.
She said that was the best quality she could send because of some error on her side so if there is a better quality, it’ll most likely be from somebody upping the quality themselves over and over again haha
 
And for those asking.
I’ve been following her for a while and it does seem like shes done unless she just drops pics and videos cause she needs extra cash. 🌚
She was on a youtube video (one of those jubilee videos) then started posting nudes on reddit and popped off from there so you can use her reddit as a reference on when shes actually back or how long ago she has posted haha.
Most of the pics/vids being uploaded on the thread are mostly re-ups.
 
I thought she's already fix it.
I've messaged her, asking about the video, and also asking her to send me other PPV content, but she never responds.
She also randomly send PPV bundle from 3 to 5 videos without screenshots or trailers. I'm worried about buying the same video twice.
 
Never seen this one on the thread before.

I put it on the main thread
 
I think its sensitive to put the link here because in that video she's probably und3r4g3.
Just search on google 1000 to 1, video by CUT
 
Is she still making content or is she solely focused on her tattoo career?
 
Back
Top