Simp Chat Discussion Thread carlieeemarieee | carlie marie

I got a specific question. Im looking for a girl that looks similar to the body type of carlie. I think from new jersey, snowbunny, read comments from the livestream and got upset sometimes. Thought I might ask here since it kinda goes into the same category.
 
She’s such a fraud… I tipped her like 5 months ago, now that she’s back I really thought I would get something out of the tip, does anyone know/think if she’ll ever reply?
 
When you go to a restaurant do they give you food again because you tipped?
 
Brand New Content on BF’s Page as well as brand new vids on Carlie’s Onlyfans as well. Looks like she’s getting back into it
 
she sent a new vibrator vid out in dms for 20 last night 4 min vid
 
anyone know if those topless tiktoks are the ones already in the main thread?
 
Hopefully one day in her OF we get a facial video someday. That would be awesome
 
Can anyone mirror that recent doggy video to Bunkr the video can't play for some reason
 
Back
Top